Surprise Me!

Horror video reveals MH17 crash aftermath

2015-07-19 34 Dailymotion

Sickening footage has emerged of people riffling through the bags of victims of the MH17 plane tragedy.

The film, that looks as though it has been recorded on a mobile phone, shows a group of men opening passengers’ bags and taking out valuables and clothing.

There is no attempt to help any of the victims.

The person filming says: ‘Keep the perimeter clear, don’t let any civilians through.’

Later the man is heard speaking on his mobile phone, and says: ‘Who gave them the corridor? (right to fly through this area.)’

The men appear to be dressed in army fatigues.

Flight MH17 was en-route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur on July 17 last year when it was shot down over conflict-hit Ukraine.

A total of 283 passengers, including 80 children, and 15 crew members were killed.

The west believes the plane was shot down by Russian missiles supplied to Ukrainian rebels who mistook it for something else.